Donnie Nickey

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Don, Nov 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

I hope he studied hard in school. After that last 15-yarder, he needs to be done with professional football.

He may be a hard hitter at times, but he makes some sure-fired bonehead decisions, in addition to his cheap shots.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He's a white Perry Phenix.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

He's set now, I heard from a family member of his that he was sweating making the team this year because now he qualifies for a NFL pension, 5 years in the league.

4. Scotty35

Scotty35 Guest

This guy sucks

5. DJB

DJB Starter

He's like Milton on Office Space. They cut him 4 years ago but no one told him and due to a glitch in payroll he is still getting paid.

[​IMG]

6. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

perfect analogy DJB. If he had the stapler, he'd be bashing people in the head with it.

7. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Remember how bad he was at safety? I don't think he's good enough to ST's to keep around when you may face a situation where he has to go in and play safety, like I thought may happen Monday night.

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

This is the only season I can remember he legitimately made the team. He has been cut in the past just to come back because of injury.

9. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I would like to see the front office kill 2 birds with one stone and send Calvin lowry packing with Nickey

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Nickey should have been gone a long time ago. Every snap he takes is just ripping off a legitimate NFLer.

FWIW I have been saying this since his slow butt was drafted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar