donnie nickey?!?!?!?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by paraconspiracy, Sep 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

why the hell is this guy still on the team?
    why did we cut nande and let "donnie friggin nickey" back on. i know nande hadnt proved much yet... but he was good in college and the most athletic LB out of the whole draft last year. slow in the head... yes. but he woulda had time. instead we keep donnie f'n nickey.

someone please explain so maybe i can go to sleep tonight without my head in the toilet

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I'm assuming he's the first guy on the axe list when we sign someone. Or maybe Toone.

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Don't put your head in the crapper buddy. It's not even worth it. I agree, that this is a head scratcher, but my theory is that Nickey was kept on the roster because he's usually one of the first guys down the field on kick returns.

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

We already cut Toone, I though.

5. Tennessee

Tennessee Guest

I think Toone has made it so far...

Like him or not Nickey is a ST Demon... I would imagine that Clauss/Gardner would be ahead of Nickey on the chopping block.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Clauss and Gardner have the benefit of injuries to Waddell and Long.

7. Tennessee

Tennessee Guest

I just mean that I think their spots could be taken by waiver/trade upgrades

of the "2-4 new faces"

I look for DL, OL, LB/DB
    in that order... certainly the possiblity of trades makes it difficult to predict anything.

8. paraconspiracy

yeah gardener is another one that makes my stomache upset. raymond was better than gardener.
    nande coulda been "a special teams demon" too... to bad we'll never know. i had high hopes for him. maybe we'll be able to get them both on the practce squad.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

fisher said he didnt trust nande on special teams. thats why nickey is still on the roster.

10. paraconspiracy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar