Dominique Edison

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Sep 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lateknight

lateknight Master Opinionist

P Williams and Hawkins can split the cab fare when they leave.

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Forget that, Paul Williams is paying the whole damn fare.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'd be fine with Edison on the PS, but I wouldn't put him ahead of any of our other WRs except the two Williamses.

4. globelieves

globelieves Starter

I had hope for him last year, and I'd love to see him back on practice squad.

5. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Wow Hawk over Edison????
    Edison over mariani yes not hawk.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Do you actually follow the Titans as in watch the games. Or are you making these comments from Siberia without the benefit of any media coverage of the team. A China-man could pen more accurate posts from the great wall about the team.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

So you would put him ahead of D. Williams, our 3rd round pick who has actually not only looked good as a WR but also can backup Mariani as a returner. Are you in the same bunker in the Afghanistan mountains as costarica2 making these comments?

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I've had many cases of love that were just infatuation, but this hate I feel for you is the real thing. I much rather hear Mike Keith say " TOUCHDOWN MARIANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!"

9. Beaudreaux

Beaudreaux Starter

Hell I'll pay for a limo out of town if they just cut PW....

10. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

All i know is edison has torn it up every chance hes had the ball thrown to him. Even dinger said that he has the best hands out of all our receivers!!!!! And lets be honest, whats the chance that mariani does anything for us at wr this year or ever? Hes a white guy who has OK speed he had one catch last game and all he did was run a streak pattern down the field and it was a perfect pass from simms which i could of made that catch. Honestly there is only one white wr in the nfl that is worth anything and thats wes welker!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar