Dominique Edison

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin1, Jun 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin1

TitansWillWin1 Camp Fodder

2. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

ive seen that vid. He seems pretty well-rounded. I wouldn't say a beast but maybe pretty reliable. You wanna see a beasty college highlight tape? Checkout lavelle hawkins. He's gonna be good for us.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Vince was a beast in college. I rest my case.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Seems like Edison is in a lot of the camp photos, so he looks to be pretty busy so far. Hopefully that means he's doing well, and getting attention/receptions because of that.

5. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

This post shuld be deleted:rolleyes:

6. RavensShallBurn

I don't think you understood that post.

I'll translate it for you:

"Sometimes great college players turn into nothing players in the NFL. You can't get your hopes up."

That's what it meant. Now, humor me... why should that be deleted? :hmm:

I like Edison, but I'm not getting my hopes up. It's the Titans; he's a receiver. 'Nuff said.

7. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

well you really should have clarified it in your first post, and i just dislike vince young being the butt of your joke. I mean i get it, he hasn't shown you anything to prove you wrong but i guess i always root for the underdog i guess.

8. RavensShallBurn

I should have clarified it? That wouldn't be any fun.:( Sometimes the point of posts are to make you think. What else could I possibly be talking about? This thread has nothing to do with VY, so why would I say that? The OP talked about Edison being a beast solely based on his college highlights. You've got to think.

Why not pick on Vince Young??? He is considered one of the greatest college football players of all time. Look how he's done in the NFL. He's just an example of how many college football players turn into big time busts in the NFL.

9. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

no, vince young sucks. ravens shall burn was right.

10. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

At least he makes formidable arguments. What the heck is up with your post?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar