Dolphins pranks Martin then he leaves facility!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman, Oct 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I think this shows that people here do not have any sort of real life experience outside of their niche.

2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I think we are going to see teams go extra all out on the dolphins to do their own standing up for martin on the field! The dolphins want violence, other teams will give it to them! I hope Tannehill gets knocked on his ass 50 more times!!!!!! GO BUCS!

3. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

If one of my "friends" ever sent me a text that explicit talking about one of my family members, I don't care how cool we are or how funny he thinks he's being that would be the last second I ever consider that person a friend.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I really don't know.

In college, I was the RA for the basketball team. I know I've mentioned it before, but white or black, they threw the N-word around all the time.

Pouncey and other teammates seemed okay with it. That doesn't make it right, but that is probably why Incognito used it.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

If by chance he is really that dumb/naive, its the price you pay. World is a tough place for people who are not very bright.

6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I sometimes wonder what the gm of the dolphins was thinking when they signed this guy knowing what he did on the past 3 teams. Precisely why Bill Pollian had him on the do not draft list like many other gm's

7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I just want the whole story.

I think the general public wants to be outraged. They don't care about the truth. They just want a scapegoat. This guy is a POS, I would do this and this and this....

Heck, people here are saying that the Titans would never do that. How do you know? What is that based on? A couple of soundbites?

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I think the fact that no other teams are coming out and saying this sort of thing goes on is pretty damning. Not at this level anyway.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

oh yea, no one took Hernandez's issues seriously either, look what happened. Come on GoT, thats one piss poor defense.

10. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

The Dolphins are getting absolutely crucified. Why would anybody willingly subject themselves to that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar