Dolphins pranks Martin then he leaves facility!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman, Oct 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I was thinking something similar to this today

2. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

outstanding post. none of us agree with incognito. everyone thinks he's a douche. however, martin handled it way wrong. he's a coward, and a bust, and a rat. if he thinks the locker room is bad, if he was in the mob he would be dead by now for being a rat.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

yea, didn't sound threatening in the least. he wasn't yelling. sounded like when an athlete does a local car dealerships commercials.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Those are in all honesty, two of the worst posts I have read on this forum.

5. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

People should be respectful of everyone else whether they like them or not and people should also be smarter about what they say in this technological era. Everything is backed up and on the record today. Forums like this are routinely used in court to prosecute people or establish their character. Threatening to kill someone is stupid, especially in a voice mail! Incognito is at best an idiot!

6. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

If you ever quoted, people would know what you are talking about!

7. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

a situation like that crazy bum on the houston rockets? Royce white.

8. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I actually think martin handled this the best way possible. If he did confront and fight incognito I don't think the harassment would stop considering it is incognito. I think you have to specifically look at this guy in the situation. The whole team backs up this thug so he really had no choice but to leave and I give him credit for that. Stand your ground when you have a fair fight but when the team backs up the other guy for what he is doing to you then he mad the smart choice.

9. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Nobody is calling it like it is because we don't know how it is....

We clearly don't know the whole story. The email came out and everyone started digging up dirt on Incognito. What he did at the golf course or 2004 has nothing to do with Jonathan Martin. People are criticizing anyone and everyone on the Dolphins. How can the players claim to not know about this stuff? Well, maybe because Martin was seemingly Incognitos friend and Icgnito would jump in and defend Martin when Martin got into a fight. Maybe because Martin was pranking people himself. Why would Martin text Incognito now and say, "I really am a good person"?

The voicemail doesn't mean much to me. Some claim that it is just an excerpt and that Incognito goes on to talk about their upcoming workout and says, "Call me back, buddy". I have friends that leave voicemails like that and talk like that. They are good guys, but they are just meatheads and think it is funny and don't understand when others don't.

This may be totally on the Dolphins/Incognito, but we don't know the full story.

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Right........

you have friends that say We are going to run train on your sister. . . . She loves me. I am going to f–k her without a condom and c– in her c—

I dunno, I've been around my share of crude human beings, and thats never said unless you are looking to start something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar