Dolphins pranks Martin then he leaves facility!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman, Oct 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

For sure. I'm in the crowd that looks at both parties as possible culprits in this one though.

Just my gut feeling that when the story finally comes to head, the NFLs investigation is going to conclude issues from Richie as well as a terrible looking Martin. That's just where it's heading from my point of view. Ratchet ass Richies dirt is already out so he's the easy target at the moment. And rightfully so.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Good point.I will admit some stuff has surfaced that makes Martin look pretty bad at first glance. Like I can explain damn near all of it without it sounding ridiculous at all but as you imply there are rarely any totally innocent victims. Guess we'll have to wait and watch things play out. I heard Peter King say in an interview today that he estimates only about 60% percent of the full story has come out so far. This saga is an extremely interesting case study of social psychology and group dynamics.

3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

The media kills me.

Such a mob mentality.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Lol no one went after Richie until this info came out. It was first reported as a mental issue. No mob, people are just calling it like it is.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

It just so happens all the media outlets and most reasonable people looked at the available info and concluded Richie is a humongous douche. Now if some bombshell drops which totally clears Richie's name we'll all have a lot of crow to eat but until then F Incognito.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I doubt I will be eating any crow with the voicemail that was left. It would be the mother load of bombshells.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

that was crapola and everyone knows it

Not real threats of real acts that were gonna happen

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

lol yeah, it's STILL illegal, intent or not

9. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

I think Incognito is a d-bag, but I have the feeling that this Martin kid might be taking advantage of an opportunity. He is rumored to be "soft" and things aren't quite working out like he had hoped in the NFL and now he has some dirt on his team. This gives his legal council (aka his momma) ammunition to nail some people against the wall. From what I have heard, harassment suits wind up paying out on average 4 times the salary that someone would have made under their contract. Perhaps he doesn't want to play or maybe he thought he would be replaced soon. This way he walks with a nice chunk of change without having to endure the remaining years on his contract. I think this is a possibility simply because something like this has never happened before in the NFL and colleges are rallying around Incognito.

10. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

In today's world you cannot take any threat lightly. No one knows what the other person is thinking inside their head especially incognito because you would have thought he would have learned his lesson the first time he got suspended in college but he still hasn't learned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar