Dolphins pranks Martin then he leaves facility!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman, Oct 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Dudes been pounded in the media as a laughing stock LT. You don't think he reads that? That's mad stress, then his teammates turning on him even jokingly broke the camels back.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I hope the Dolphins get destroyed tonight and they most likely will!! It would be their 5th straight loss on their way down the hill!

3. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

[​IMG]

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

As long as Brian Hartline does SOMETHING I'll be ok with Miami losing.

Since Julio Jones and other WR's of mine went to IR Ive gotten NOTHING out of my new WR's.

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I picked up Gresham as my TE. J Thomas is on a bye and I think he is injured as well

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Ouch, this is kinda sad. Thought it would be a fun thread at first. Then I read the article and others on him. Sounds like the 'Prank' was just the breaking point. I just hope he does not try and harm himself.

7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

well the good thing that he did do was recognize that he needed help and that is exactly where he went.

8. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Do you guys think the guy on the chiefs would have 86ed himself and his girlfriend during their 8-0 start this year vs being on the team whenever it was last year/two years ago when they were the biggest piece of trash? Sick question but honestly losing affects you a lot mentally.

9. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I feel bad for the guy. Sounds like he was mocked for being smart and unique (and bad at football). Glad he had the foresight to seek help and not hurt himself or anyone.

Being in the public eye like that and having everyone, even your hometown fans, criticize your performance at your job would be incredibly stressful. None of us can pretend to know what it would be like.

10. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Shocker that Incognito is being investigated by the NFL for this incident. I know he is the dirtiest player in the league although Meriweather is challenging him for that role right now. If this guy was involved I hope he gets suspended because that should not be tolerated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar