Dolphins pranks Martin then he leaves facility!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman, Oct 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

This

x1000

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

I assume at least some of us here played ball in school. I also assume at least some of us were picked on. That being the case, then we understand the embarrassment and shameful feeling of having a bully ringleader rally up his followers and make it a trend for you to be the butt of all the jokes. This part has not changed over the years in school but it seems like the way kids cope with this problem has.
    Maybe Im just getting old and maybe my philosophy was wrong.. but at a certain point I think I'd catch that kid that was leading the charge of picking on me and straighten him out, serve my little suspension, and come back and continue on. No more problems.. sometimes even an apology from the guy.

• High Five High Five x 4
  3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I'm in the same class as this. Sometimes unfortunately you have to just stand up for yourself, win, lose, or draw, the bully will actually respect you for it.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I agree with you on this. At the same time with this whole situation on Miami I have a huge issue with the leadership in that locker room. Why did no one stop this? Do they not have any leadership? I read a story last night where two rookies are actually broke on the dolphins from taking the veterans out to eat which is completely unacceptable.

5. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

I disagree. The trend of bullying has not reached epic proportions at all. Our communication networks have. Bullying is an (unfortunate) part of the human social psychology. Whats more is that this social psychology was passed down to modern day humans by early man. Social hierarchy and the behavior of establishing it predate Homo Sapiens.
    With that being said.. I feel the latest anti-bullying fad does little to address the real problem. Just like every other crusade we seem to charge into, we single out just one aspect of a problem and blindly hammer it into submission and expect a great resolution. We, our culture, don't seem to handle complex problems that require complex solutions very well.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

My question is where's the coaches

7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I agree with what these guys say: MNF reaction to this topic

8. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

No what should happen is dads should teach their kids how to deal with this. There are ways to take care of a bully. The more and more males become feminized the more victims we are going to have. If they see that their kids can't take care of themselves then put them in some type of self defense training. MMA or Krav Maga would do the trick or like my dad taught me if I feel I can't take on a bully then fight dirty. Dirt to the eyes, punch in the throat or kick in the sack they all work. People are too soft and sensitive now also. What happened to having self confidence and self respect and sticking up for yourself. In no way should this stuff be tolerated in the workplace and as adults but it stems from this guy never learning how to take up for himself. If he stops the bullying off the bar and let's Incognito know he won't be fkd with it never gets this far. Some guys need to grow a pair and stop thinking poor me. Don't be a freaking coward and stick up for yourself. How would you ever be able to protect your family if you had to? I wouldn't want to be that guy if I'm getting robbed in my home. Incognito definitely got what he deserved but this guy needs to be desensitized to this type of ****.

9. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

"You win some, you lose some but you live. You live to fight another day." - Friday

And that person's respect for you trying.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar