Dolphins players recruiting Mac

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nigel, Feb 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

2. metal957

metal957 Starter

Not going to happen period b/c steve isn't getting released

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

how 'bout traded ?

4. maximus

maximus Starter

What could we get out of Steve, he is on the down side of his career. The pick would probably not be worth the leadership ande experiance he could givie to the next QB

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I'd consider it heavily if we could get a first for him. A second for Feely? Anything less than a first for McNair would be insulting. Two seconds might do it.

But with a first, I'd be sitting to take LenDale White, or DeAngelo Williams, if either fell that far.

I'd be pretty happy with a QB and RB in round one...or Michael Huff...or Chad Greenway...or Eric Winston... etc etc.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

oddly, I'd think I'd be for it if Vince Young did not come here and Leinart was drafted instead... Does Miami have any extra defense lying around?

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

What has a first gotten for a team in the past? I honestly have no idea what kind of buying power that is.

8. Bennett83

Bennett83 Guest

A 1st and 3rd and Jason Taylor?

9. maximus

maximus Starter

Only if the Miami GM was hangin around Ricky Williams during the offseason

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar