Dolphins fans shocked

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by CRUDS, Apr 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i jsut made a educated guess, based on what i saw last season and who i thought would win over the starting job this season.

2. ONUV

ONUV Starter

i'd rather have Beck than Quinn

3. ONUV

ONUV Starter

:ha: :rolleyes:

4. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I would have been fine with taking Huff last year. In hindsight, I would have wished we could have gotten VY, but safety was a need last year as well and Huff is a stud.

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Why are people talking about other things when this thread was about Dolphin fans?

WOOW

Idk im jp

6. MrTitan

MrTitan Guest

well i would like to thank cam cameron and randy mueller the head coach and gm of the dolphins for taking ted ginn jr early as they assured we wouldnt be able to take him. Kept us from drafting another early round wide receiver bust this year.

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Im over Ted.

So im not gonna try and disagree with you cuz its pointless.

Untill I see him struggle and not produce as I said he would im not even going to fight with anyone.

8. Nine

Nine Starter

Playing ability.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

He did score a TD tho. In that 1 game... against Stallworth.

Did Hill have a TD? Not startin nothin. Just sayin Fin showed flashes of a great player.

Special Teams also... beast

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar