Dolphins fans shocked

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by CRUDS, Apr 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

I like our team for next year....

QB- Vince Young: Rookie of the year, probowler, madden cover
    RB- Chris Henry: Will provide the speed of our runningback combo, perfects the 1-2 punch.
    RB- LenDale White: Will provide the power of our runningback combo, perfects the 1-2 punch
    WR- Brandon Jones: good possesion receiver, has a knack for getting open
    WR- Mike Williams (if deal is true)- Showed signs of being a decent reciever in Detroit, maybe underutilized.
    WR- Paul Williams: Fast, Athletic, complete package when it comes to recievers, blessed with natural ability much like his brother JD Williams.
    TE- Ben Troupe: unproven, yet showed signs in 2006 of being a dominant tight end, quickly became one of youngs favorite targets

DEFENSE:

DE- Kyle Vanden Bosch: 12.5 sacks 2 seasons ago, if he can duplicate that season, our Pass rushing will be great
    DT- Albert Haynesworth: when not stomping on peoples heads, he does an ok job at his positioin

LB- David Thorton: Quick, great cover skills, outstanding tackler, plus we stole him from the colts.

LB- Kieth Bulluck: proven veteran, automatic 60-80 tackle guy, wont miss a tackle.

LB- Tulloch: looks like this is Tullochs job to loose, i liked what i saw from him last yera

CB- Nick Harper: Great cover skills, will get you 4-5 INt's a year, ok speed
    CB- Reynaldo Hill: had lapses last season where he looked like he was playing pee wee football, then on some occasions he blew me away.

SS- Chris Hope: Outstanding Pass defense, great leader, rarely lets a guy behind him

FS- Michael Griffin: Big Hitting Saftey with great speed, reminds me alot of Sean Taylor, could be a instant star in the league for the titans.

2. DC... Finnegan is starting, not hill

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

based on what?

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

fantasy land

5. my good faith in the lord God, who is going to do what is best for our team and everyone in Heaven knows that it is starting Finnegan

6. I hope that's sarcasm, I hate it when people reference God with sport...

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:werd:

8. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

to put this in perspective for us, this pick to them would be like us talking about drafting 1 of the big 3 QB's last and with VY, Leinart, and Cutler all there at the 3rd pick and if the Commish were to go up to the podium and say "With the 3rd pick of the 2006 NFL Draft the Tennessee Titans select S Michael Huff, Texas"- I would be pissed...

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

in other words, put yourself in a raiders fan's shoes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar