Dolphins Edge Titans 13-10

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

I'm not saying we will either - but it's something we need...desperately :p

2. moose4now

moose4now Starter

You bet.

3. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

okay yeah, i hate the redskins so we better beat them and im going to the game i live in Northern VA and i hate all their fans and just everything about it...PS Fed Ex field is a crappy stadium...and oh ya CALVIN JOHNSON to the TITANS

4. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

That rookie jagoff that HELD, ten-yards away from the stupid play on Pac's return is who cost us the damn game!

We'da WON! :gag:

Scaife's fumble ... BIG! :grrr:

We were shoving it down their throat for most of the day, people! We had no business LOSING that game. This one is NOT on Collins. That last pick was bad, & yeah, he missed a few easy big plays, & yes, he sucks ... but EVEN STILL! We had no biddness losing that stupid game.

Lamont SUCKS! That guy couldn't tackle my grandmother. Hill sucks WORSE! He couldn't COVER my grandmother.

Pac Man is a jerkball, but damn .... at least he can play ball.

How's come EVERY injury timeout was us? This has been happening a few years now. Are we poorly conditioned or something? We suck.

5. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Other players made some mistakes, yes, but that happens to all players. What you just stated about KFC is ALL WE GET FROM THAT DEAD BEAT.

ITS ON HIM AND COACHING. THIS WHOLE SEASON IS ON HIM AND COACHING.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

160+ yards allowed rushing - that was the ballgame. Teams that allow 150 or more on the ground do NOT deserve to win.

7. GOFIGURETITANS

Yes, and alot of that was poor coaching schemes and defensive schemes.
    And some poor coaching decissions like continuing to play thompson and hill.

"reynaldology is a false prophecy"

repent, repent, repent.

8. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

The holding penalty & Scaife's fumble cost us that game.

That's my story, & I'm sticking to it.

9. GOFIGURETITANS

What did you think of the obsene amount of OVERTHROWN balls by KFC?

Just curious

btw, Scaife was the one who hauled in an overthrown ball for our only points in the first half of football this year.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

the gamewinning FG was set up on 2 runs, a gash and a sweep. The sweep was particulary depressing as nobody was at home. Bottom line the Titans only looked better on the scoreboard because Culpepper is the only other QB in the NFL that could be mentioned in the same sentence as kerrycollins. If Culpepper was even average the Fish would have scored 30

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar