Dolphins Edge Titans 13-10

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

honestly i just want Calvin Johnson we are lacking a serious deep threat WR and a true playmaker on offense...then if we pick a solid O-linemen in the 2nd round we had a terrific draft...ha but really Calvin Johnson to the TITANS!!!

2. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

We only looked better today because the fins were O & 2 TOO !

I won't be in the coliseum this Sunday, but I predict the boobirds will be in full force.

First round pick next year.... A RUNNING BACK...

[​IMG]

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Apparently, there's none :suspect:

4. vnomus2

vnomus2 Camp Fodder

Kerry Collins looked better today at times, but missed far too many open receivers. Also, I think he wilts under pressure and doesn't finish off his passes. How many times does he throw passes falling away? Way to many. That last pass he threw was a good example, as well as a big mistake. The running game was alright we need to stick with it. I believe our o line is average at best as far as run blocking. On D we played well with the exception of LT. He can't cover and misses far too many open field tackles. Hill wasn't exploited as much today. However, he did have a couple of opportunities to make tackles and force 4th down, but he couldn't finish the play. I really like Chris Hope now we need to get him some help at Safety. Basically, what killed us today was the Scaife fumble, The penalty on Pac's return and not getting a touchdown after the fumble recovery at the 13. If you convert one of those opportunities we win. Now the real question is did we really improve today or do the dolphins suck just slightly less than we do?

5. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

screw the whole drafting a runningback get Calvin Johnson!

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

we've drafted a runningback 6 out of the last 7 years. i think it's time to just settle on one(lendale)

7. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

agreed....so can we agree on 1st round pick Calvin Johnson, and 2nd round pick maybe a DB or Oline? hehe

8. GOFIGURETITANS

I say give up all our draft picks, if possible, for a coaching staff.

We have sooooooo much talent. SHEEEEEEEEEEESH.

9. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

I think its time to kill all this draft talk or move it to the forum designated for it...seriously. Nothings guarunteed and as far as win-able games go, I'm sure we'll salvage this season. All we need is a upset against Dallas...we won't beat Indy(dammit), but Washingtons nothing special. One thing that really needs to change is certain people screwing it up for the other guys on this team. On a side note, when are the officials gonna stop screwing Pac outta TD's?

10. GOFIGURETITANS

I'll put money on this. We won't beat dallas starting KFC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar