Dolphins & Colts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Oct 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Surprisingly the Rams beat the Saints leaving the Colts and Dolphins as the only two winless teams. Who gets the win first?

Colts:

Jaguars
    Carolina
    @New England
    @Baltimore
    Titans
    Texans
    @Jaguars

Miami:

@Kansas City
    Washington
    Buffalo
    @Dallas
    Oakland
    Philedelphia
    @Buffalo
    @New England
    New York Jets

Miami has a better chance because they've been close the last 2 weeks and by virtue of a playing more games, they should get one before the Colts do or, quite frankly, if they don't beat the Jags or Carolina, won't win a game.

2. BeatADeadColt

BeatADeadColt Camp Fodder

Dolphins really don't have a chance at any of those teams, except maybe Washington.

All those teams except for Washington and Kansas City and Dallas are good teams in the playoff hunt.

I don't see them beating Kansas City in Arrowhead. They're still alive in that division. Especially if they beat San Diego tommorow. (Yo pray for them to beat San Diego tomorrow, I got money on them on Bodog, lol. The odds were good).

Can't see them winning at Dallas either.

That leaves Washington. Which isn't a gimme either. Miami really could put up a big ol 0.

3. BeatADeadColt

Meanwhile.... The Colts have Tennessee, Jacksonville, and Carolina all at home yet. All winnable games. Also Jacksonville to end the season.

You know what could be interesting. I'm looking at those last three games. Even if Miami does get Washington... All it takes is a divisional loss for the Dolphins to get the pick.

The Titans and Jags will most likely be out of the playoff race by that point in the season, I hope one team has the foresight to blow that particular game.

4. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

hoping it's the colts so they don't get luck.... dolphins has shown life in the past few games... an OT loss against the broncos (well, okay.. maybe not that impressive) and a 3 pt loss against the giants...
    colts played the steelers tough and probably has one or two surprise games like that left... hopefully not against us, but i think they might pull a win out against a streaky ravens team... hopefully against the texans as well so i can rofl...
    if the colts want to do us a favor, they can lose to the pats 63-0 to erase any embarrassing titans loss against the pats

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Who knows. I think Miami is the more talented team but they seem so weak-willed. I sense that locker room is so over Sparano much like our teams were the past couple seasons with Fisher. The Colts on the other hand really seem to be trying their best. They just suck.

To answer your question, I say Indy gets a win first. Eventually a few breaks are going to go their way and they'll get into the win column. I think it happens against the Tarps.

6. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Hmmm... I honestly don't know.

I would say the Colts should be able to beat the Jaguars at home since the Jaguars have ZERO offense, but MJD will probably run all over them and the Jags defense won't let the Colts put up many points.

And the Jaguars are really the only team I think the Colts have a shot at.

Then again, I don't see Miami winning any of their games either...

Maybe the NFL can have a Suck for Luck Bowl, where Miami and Indy will play against each other on neutral ground. Loser takes all, but will be put down in the recorsds as the absolute worst team in NFL history.

7. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

This may have already been said...but I think if it's still close and we're out of the running by our next Indy game, the team throws the game just to keep Luck out of a Colts uni.

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Haha that'd be so awesome (if we're out of the playoff race)

9. BeatADeadColt

Lol, I said that.

But more likely Jacksonville. They play the Colts in the last game of the season. I'm sureeeeeee both teams will be long out of the playoff race, Jack Del Rio will probably already be fired. They'll have absolutely nothing to play for.

You know what could be even better. Jacksonville's NOT completely out of this thing. The Suck for Luck race I mean. I know they have two wins, but the season's only half over. I could see Miami picking up two wins if there's a coaching change, and sayy Indy gets lucky against two teams.

I'd love to see that game determine the Andrew Luck pick. Just to see coaches battle to lose the game, lol.

And I know Jacksucksville has Gabbert, but it's the most valuable draft pick ever. Certain teams would sell their soul for that pick, but honestly I'd still take Luck and tell Blaine to shut up, you've just won the position of career back-up. Let's be real, he's a teribbbbble prospect. ESPN just needed to hype up a white QB when Andrew Luck dropped out of the draft.

Dude I was so worried when I saw him still on the board at number 8 he was gonna be our QB of the future.

I don't even like Locker that much. I was really hoping we'd draft Nick Fairley or Robert Quinn and pick up Ryan Mallet or Andy Dalton in the second round. I was just so happy we passed on Gabbert.

10. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

i think miami will win first....as should both teams...going 0 and 16 is a club u never wanna join

and as for that suck for luck bowl yeah it would be funny and very competitive as well (as both teams suck, and are playing for something)

but if anything, the WINNER definitely gets him, not the loser.

a primetime PPV baby

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar