Dolphins are "seriously" listening to any trade offers involving Jarvis Landry

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Aug 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

According to The Ringer's Mike Lombardi, the Dolphins are "seriously" listening to any trade offers involving Jarvis Landry.

Per Lombardi, the Dolphins are "not going to re-sign" Landry to an extension after the season, and they are intent on turning over the passing-game focal point reins to DeVante Parker, evidenced by Parker's No. 1 wideout usage during the preseason. Landry is good at football, but he is a limited-athlete slot-only receiver whom Dolphins coaches believed held back the offense in previous years. Still, we suspect the Fins would at least would a second-round pick in return, and we suspect few if any teams would be willing to pay that price for a capped-ceiling slot receiver.

Source: Mike Lombardi on Twitter
    Aug 27 - 2:28 PM

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Landry is really good, I'd be hesitant to let him walk but I guess the dolphins have made their decision

3. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

The Titans should sign him.

I liked him coming out of college.

He's better than _____.

• LOL LOL x 3
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. meekmode

meekmode Starter

all jokes aside, jarvis landry is actually a good WR. Miami was dumb enough to not try to keep rishard mathews around I'm not really surprised.

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Damn, beat me to it

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Trade Decker for him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

You should sue Mitch for plagiarism.. Isn't that your line?

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

We are fine at WR.. Now getting us a decent CB is news.

9. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Watch the Bears make a play for him.....

Oh wait, kinda hard to do that with no draft capital or roster talent.. lol

10. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

"Landry is good at football, but he is a limited-athlete slot-only receiver whom Dolphins coaches believed held back the offense in previous years."

Did it really say this? Jarvis Landry has been the best WR Miami has had in 10 years, and a fantastic punt returner too. I can't imagine how much worse the Fins offense would've been if Landry wasn't "holding them back". This is how you burn bridges.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar