Does Steve McNair deserve to be a Hall Of Famer?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanic12th, Apr 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

The Raiders moved from Oakland, to LA then back to Oakland... Nobody seemed to notice.

2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I agree with this...

Maybe it was because I was a Bengals fan (and the Oilers were a rival) that BADLY wanted a team in Tennessee, but I really don't care about Oilers history...even the 2 Tennessee Oilers seasons were awkward for me.

3. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

It is still and always will be luvya blue to me.

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Hit the nail on the head. Love McNair but yea, Mason & George likely deserve HoF consideration before McNair: D-Mase would probably go in as a Raven though (yuck).

As for the whole Titan/Oilers thing, I'm not from Houston or Nashville, so have no reason to be bias for one or the other -- and maybe it's because I'm a younger dude and became a fan when they were already in Nashville, but the Oilers are always deeeep in the back of my mind -- I know it's there and respect the history, but go no further than that.

This is the Tennessee Titans. The team I fell in love with, never in Houston (side note: McNair & George, the topic of this thread made me a fan).

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Chance9

Chance9 Starter

paul kuharsky is a first class dumb**** who has no business covering this team.. he is a joke and shame to have him associated with this franchise. although this has been known for years more of the same bull**** from this idiot

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Paul is an ass, but hes all we've got.

Hopfuly when this team is good again we can get another reporter to cover us. If nothing else paul does ask the hard questions, gotta at least like that about him.

7. RTH

RTH Meh...

What's the saying? He's the ass we don't want, but he's the ass we deserve."

Something like that...

But, he's right.

8. Carp

Carp Starter

He was an MVP so that will help his chances. 30,000+ career passing yards and 174 career TD's. Both #'s are quite impressive considering he played before the offensive #'s really started to explode. He's definitely borderline. But in the end probably comes up a bit short.

9. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

^^There was another quarterback drafted the same year as our beloved McNair. He has 40,922 yards and 208 TD's and was drafted 2 spots behind him. He was also a Titan. It's KFC. That being said, KFC was NO McNair. I am blinded by homerism for Steve, he and George are my heroes, but a HOF quarterback he will never be.

10. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Not sure if I read this hear or somewhere in a previous post but it seemed to fit the best.

In my heart, yes. In reality, no.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar