Does Someone Need To Be Fired Over This?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KamikaZ, Sep 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Literally lol'd at this because it's completely true (and sad).

We scored 30+ points in like 8 games that season. It was unreal. Then we manage to score only 34 points in two playoff games.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Glad someone else remembers that.

It was amazing how different our offense was for those 8 weeks or so. Felt great. It allowed us to actually beat the teams we should have rather than keep crappy teams in games against us like we do now.

3. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

The playbook contains plenty of screens, why weren't they called more often than the 2 in Q1?
    The play contains the option play, why wasn't that called?

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

They were losing by 10 when i wrote my post. Damn redskins!

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Simmer down people!

One of the strengths of Jeff fisher as a coach is that he does not allow one bad game, or one bad incident to ruin a season.

It is essential that this team leave this game on the field and move on. I'm not even sure i would allow the players as a team see the film today. I would can it as if it didn't happen. At least the offense.

85% of the people who post here would have said that Dinger was a good OC before the game. Now after one game he sucks? Come on.

Our offense looked great against the Raiders who by the way won their game yesterday.

It shocked me that one of the more sensible posters on this board would advocate firing somebody over one loss. Extreme action is not what we need and while we can debate some of these issues people need to simmer down and lighten up.

This is the team we have and these are the coaches we have. Too bad if you don't like that.

6. jdog

jdog I like beer!

After careful study of the game plan and how it developed through 4 quarters I have come to the conclusion that it sucks to lose.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I haven't commented yet about the actual game and the VY situation, so this seems as good a thread as any.

It did remind me of the Patriots debacle in the sense that I felt the offense was unprepared for what they faced. It did not seem like we had a good gameplan. But I dunno, a lot of it was execution as well.

No one should be fired after game 2. Too late now, just let the season play out, we are only 1-1, we could still finish the season in great shape.

As far as pulling VY, I think that was a mistake because we still had a chance in the game when he was pulled. Either Vince is our QB or he's not. Collins didn't give us a better chance to win, he was horrible until Steelers went prevent.

8. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

answer: no

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. drawingguy

drawingguy Camp Fodder

Weird.... and it ain't even spring yet.... :)

10. Wraith

Wraith Starter

absolutly not, you should never make that decision midseason, especially after one loss

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar