Does Rusty make the 53 man???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Aug 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I would be surprised if we went without a fullback, but one interesting thing about using the TE in the FB role is that it helps to hide the offenses intentions. When we put the FB in the game we are going to run the ball the majority of the time. Thus tipping our hand to the defense. If we just use a TE in the FB role then the defense wouldn't know as easily whether we were going to run the ball or pass the ball because our personnel group would be the same.

2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I think they cut Barden to keep Doyle. This team will be using the tight ends in blocking a lot and with Doyle's frame and potential for improvement it would be hard to not keep him waiting in the wings in case someone gets hurt *coughs* Walker *coughs*.

3. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Rusty was just released :(

4. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Man, I was so wrong. Seems like Otto and Stingly sticks and Velasco is gone.

5. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

If I were the jags, I would immediately sign rusty, give him a blank playbook, and tell him to start writing.

6. Titans23

Titans23 Starter

Now that Rusty is gone...will Hunter go back to his college number 11?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar