Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Does Rusty make the 53 man???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Aug 26, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Titans2004 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,638
    I would be surprised if we went without a fullback, but one interesting thing about using the TE in the FB role is that it helps to hide the offenses intentions. When we put the FB in the game we are going to run the ball the majority of the time. Thus tipping our hand to the defense. If we just use a TE in the FB role then the defense wouldn't know as easily whether we were going to run the ball or pass the ball because our personnel group would be the same.
  2. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,975
    I think they cut Barden to keep Doyle. This team will be using the tight ends in blocking a lot and with Doyle's frame and potential for improvement it would be hard to not keep him waiting in the wings in case someone gets hurt *coughs* Walker *coughs*.
  3. Shanvhere Elite

Moolah:
    $168
    Rusty was just released :(
  4. Smash Soccer God

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $892
    Man, I was so wrong. Seems like Otto and Stingly sticks and Velasco is gone.
  5. TitansWrath Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $293
    If I were the jags, I would immediately sign rusty, give him a blank playbook, and tell him to start writing.
  6. Titans23 Starter

Moolah:
    $367
    Now that Rusty is gone...will Hunter go back to his college number 11?