Does Rusty make the 53 man???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Aug 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Walker supposedly played some FB and both Thompson and Stevens have lined up in the backfield. I wonder if it'll make FB expendable?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

If it does then I imagine they go with 4 tight ends. And probably keep Mooney on the PS again.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm thinking a 4th TE will stay on the PS as well unless they bring in a cut who is also a special teams beast.

Jack Doyle was turning some heads early in camp so he might be that guy.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

QJ on the roster instead of XXXXXXXX then we all know MM and RW are on the pipe

5. Barnybyrd

Barnybyrd Starter

I'm pretty sure they said it depended on how many games played in.....less than 9, I think it was.

6. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Stevens mine as well be our full-time FB. He offers nothing in the passing game but blocks like a bull. Then keep Walker/Thompson/Doyle at TE. Johnson sucks and if we are adamant about keeping a FB Mooney>QJ

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

CS should make QJ unemployed, but I disagree with you assessment that he offers nothing in passing game. They always try too cover him with a TE and he always seems too be open. CS is clearly doing something right in the passing game. Granted it probably has more too do with him being targeted 1-2 a game instead 1-2 a quarter, but still.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Lonnie Pryor if the Jags cut him.

9. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

i think it's active roster, meaning 3 years of not just being the emergency QB

10. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Personally I wish it would. I honestly think we can get away with just playing 3 TE on our active roster and let Stevens or Walker play FB with Thompson taking their place on the LoS. We rarely play in 3 TE/ 2HB set any way so I don't see how it would be an issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar