Does PacMan play for the Titans next year?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanFanBudMan, Jan 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanFanBudMan

TitanFanBudMan Professor

You can answer the PacMan with a yes or no or list your reason. I am torn on this one; I would like for him to come back, but I think he has burned to many bridges in Titan Town and Fisher doesn't trust him any longer. I for one hope he gets his act together, we showcase him in the preaseason, and trade him with other stuff for Larry Fitzgerald. Of course I am dreaming, but isn't that what this board is for!!!!!

2. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

He plays for us.
    He is good and he is under contract.

If he screws up here, he is out of the league.

3. DLS33

DLS33 Guest

I actually am a Pac Man fan. Obviously I do not agree with anything he has done. I do want him back, but I just don't see him coming back at all. Your right, if he does't play for us then that means the Commish kicked him out of the league.

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

he should play, then again, i thought that this year, Godells cohice, yes, notice I spelled it godell, because he seems to think he is one

5. jmac1383

jmac1383 Guest

Well, He's a dumb A-, that need to stay out of the strip clubs and start kissing babies and cleaning litter Ect,Ect. To show the media that he isn't a bad guy. (followed by another apology wouldn't hurt either). Then IF he can stay out of trouble till Sept. Then I think He'll be okay. No worse than anyone else. And I think IF he comes back and starts to make TD's for us, then I think we'll forget about his problems and most will welcome him back...that is until he F-'s up again.

6. ONUV

ONUV Starter

no. we trade him for a 3rd round pick or release him.

7. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Yes he does.

PacMan Jones is far too talented to be released or traded. Believe me. Jeff Fisher and co. may act like they don't care about him or anything and want to wait until his legal troubles are over but you know darn well they want him to play here. Id rather have a thug shutdown corner then a man who gets stabbed by his wife.. oh yeah and he is garbage.

Nah I cant say that I warmed up to Nick a little bit. But Pacman is still 2 times better

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

It's a big if whether Goodell will even reinstate him.

If he gets the nod to play I see us trading him I see us trying to trade him quickly. It's just a matter of time before he screws up again.

9. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

id love to see him back, who knows whatll happen. if we do end up trading him tho i wouldn't want it to be for larry fitzgerald, i think of all the potential FA wr's we could get, roy williams would be the best fit for our offense

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

who?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar