Does NBA Management Fix Games?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by vslyke, Jun 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

Yea i'm not saying all the big market fans think it's a conspiracy it just seems a large amount of the ones who do tend to be big market fans. You would think it would be the other way around. Living in texas I'm friends with a lot of rockets, mavs, and spurs fans and no one ever talks about conspiracies. We all think the refs suck but at no point do we think the nba makes them suck.

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I'm a Zards fan, don't let the signature deceive you :wink2:

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Tell you what, how about you go to a SPORTS forum and post this poll. See what happens.
    Better yet, let me give you a bit of an indication to what the world outside of gotitans.com thinks about the nba:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/fp/flashPollResultsState?sportIndex=frontpage&pollId=56106

Out of almost 84,000 people - 76% believe the NBA fixes games.

Oh, but let me guess - they're all Laker fans, right?

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Post that poll mid season when Tim Doughaty doesn't make evidence-less accusations and you'll get a much different result.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Didn't you have an Arenas sig?

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Dude, this is nothing new... christ.

7. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

That poll is do you think two referees conspired to fix a game. I really don't believe this to be true either but it's obvious there has been at least one referee that has done this so there could be more. We are talking about nba management fixing games. That poll has nothing to do with nba management.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

There's a thing called evidence, juice boy. It's used to prove things. You might want to try it one day.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The refs blew it last night. They had the Celtics by 40.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:brow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar