Does Brown's Return Show a Lack of Confidence in White and Henry?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jun 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fltitan

fltitan Guest

I think bringing CB back is an excellent move for depth and competion. He may be the starter at least at the start of the season and with a years rest and a much better Oline he might have a special season. Having said that I think LW will be our best back and will be in great condition when camp starts. LW can be special and I believe Coaches Fisher and Chow along with Bullock, Hope and some of the other team leaders can get his head right by camp. It is time for LW to step up big time if not he will get to see a lot of CB and Henry from the bench.

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Too bad Lendale never caught on to that. I went to a couple of training camps last year and Lendale was god awful in special teams drills.

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Henry has the build and the speed and he seems to have a good attitude and willing to do whatever they ask of him so maybe he can excel on STs. It would be a shame actually if a guy who is 230 pounds and runs a 4.40 40 can't contribute on STs. Heck, he should be a LB is he can't play RB.

4. Young54

Young54 Starter

No way... he as no heart and zero drive. if he becomes number 3 (which is what i think/hope will happen) he'll end up inactive and instead of working harder (like CB did), he will just give up completely and probably ask for a trade. hes a bum. lets see if he can prove me worng

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Good write up Kahuna. I like the signing. Even if CB can't last, he should provide some good reps.

What happens if he has a big year? Resign long term? Walk like Henry? We'll be looking at 2 2nd round picks and a 3rd round at RB on this team. And we let another 3rd rounder walk this year. I just can't help but go back to the draft for all the picks we've spent on RB's....when will we get our next Eddie?

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I think Brown's value to the Titans will be impacted directly by what White and Henry show. I highly doubt that will be nearly as high as what he'll get elsewhere.

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Brown is tall, with pretty good hands. I firmly believe that you are going to see mostly short passes this year, spread around. The TE's, RB's and FB are going to be a big part of the passing game.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

^^^ 2005 redux

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Normally I would say no, but I feel as though Fisher has undermined our rb's the last 5 years with his ego, as he almost did with Kerry Collins. We'll see how it plays out. But I almost wish after game one Bulluck tells Fisher who is the man and that's it. But I really hope Fisher picks one guy and ends it after the pre-season.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I wonder how Henry would do as a Kick Returner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar