Does anyone have the new Dodge Challenger?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jessestylex, Jul 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

getting back on topic.

i LOVE the old 60's style camaro, they're easily my favorite era of cars, but the new one really disappointed me.

i'd take the new challenger over the new camaro any day of the week.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]
    generic page 3 Nazi and a happy 4th of July to everyone except those Torie Anglophiles

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Mobs are nothing these days.

and it would cut back alcohol consumption. there would be ways to get beer and moon shine. but not everyone would put enough effort into it.

NFL and Nascar would have no drunk people in the stands. your average drunks who stop at the gas station every day on the way home would have to stop drinking or spend hours trying to find some underground beer .

after 1 year the drunk driving rate would hit a all time low. bars fights would be gone cause bars would have no reason to be open. it would do the country more good to stop alcohol production.

4. RTH

RTH Meh...

And what do you base this on, exactly?

And... unemployment rates would skyrocket, absolutely destroying the infrastructure of the economy that we're barely holding onto as it is.

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

they are already skyrocketing, 400,000+ in May.

everyone has an excuse why something shouldnt happen.

you have to look at the big picture. again it goes back to the worlds priority. you want to save lives and cut down on DUI's and drunks starting trouble. or you want to cry about temporary unemployment?

which one would have a better shot and fixing it's self?

6. RTH

RTH Meh...

The world does have a priority... stability.

You shut down alcoholic distilling/manufacturing, distribution, general selling... you're talking tons upon tons of employed people.

I'm not saying drunk driving is ok compared to unemployment... I'm saying that in "looking at the bigger picture" as you said, the road that this instability would take us down would be insurmountable.

And, frankly... if people want to consume alcohol - be it legal or not - they will. These same people are going to be the ones that think it's ok to get behind the wheel of a car and endanger the lives of innocents.

So, problem only marginally solved - and I use the word "solved" loosely - and now the country is unbelievably unstable.

As I said... it is not as simple as "just make it illegal."

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

when will the world stop women's sufferage!

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Holy crap, jesse's a genius!!11!!! Why didn't anyone else think of that? Ya know, I've been wondering why there wasn't any more drug problems or gang turf wars any more, but I just looked at teh google and it said that drugs were illegal now! Maybe we should try the same with alcohol!

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Was it on The Man Show where they actually got many women to sign a petition against women's suffrage? :ha:

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar