Does anyone have the new Dodge Challenger?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jessestylex, Jul 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Oh and Hoffa, really thanks, because I'm gonna print that out and leave it everywhere as a "hint".

Creepy C, I'm having a hard time with that law. I'm putting forth a serious effort to stop texting while driving. Maybe I need some sort of shock collar like the invisible fencing for dogs. Everytime I pick up my phone to text while I'm in the car, I get some sort of shock to remind me to put the BlackBerry down....zzzzzziiiiiiiiiizzzzzz....

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

you'd think being more likely to crash while texting than being drunk would be incentive enough...

3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Yeah, I saw that it's safer to be drunk and driving than texting and driving. I'll try to do my part and keep it safe, and try to be more drunk while I'm driving than texting.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Did you ever notice the only people who get killed in drunk driving accidents are the sober people?
    Maybe they should make the law that you have to be drunk before you can drive...

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

if the gov really wanted to stop drunk driving just outlaw the production of any alcohol.

dont cry about the side effects if you dont care to kill the problem at the source. Drunk Driving is a losing battle for the Police as long as you can walk in a store and buy a beer.

Same with starving children in Africa , if the parents cannot feed the kids take them away or make it a law you can only have 1 child if you cannot feed them , if i didnt feed my daughter the gov would take her away, so why not in Africa? Stop taking over our Sunday morning TV with sad stories of starving kids when the parents are right next door making more damn babies that they know cannot be feed.

Everyone just wants to patch problems, but never fix them.

And the biggest problem that can be easily fixed is murderers who got life in jail. why force hard working people to use their taxes to feed murderers 3 meals a day in Prison when a 15 cent bullet to the head would fix the whole damn problem? it would save billions of $ and help cut down on the murder rates. And it would create jobs for backhoe operates and clean up crews.

I got off track there didnt I? oh well.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

My guess is that The Mrs would crash the challenger WAY before even getting a chance to text.

7. tommygoldman05

tommygoldman05 Is loving the Titans

That is an awesome feature to have

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Police have no incentive to eliminate alcohol, just the opposite. Police have a huge incentive to make it readily available. Its all about the $$$s, always has been. Everytime they say it is about safety it is about $$$s. Virtually everyone picked up for DUI at least has a car, and the vast majority have jobs, families and other responsibilities that force them to pay the government $$$s to enable them too keep on driving.

No sympathy from me about DUIs and such, just stating a fact.

yes because the rule of law is so strong in Africa, just pass a law and it will all be good.

problems get votes, solutions do not.

see we agree, its all about the $$$s

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Well the world has it's priorities screwed up. could we really feel sorry for our selves if we knew the world was going to end in a week? or would we have to look at our selves as greedy every man for him self losers?

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

we've already done that. alcohol consumption went up and it gave the mob a great way to make money.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar