Do you watch the Rams vs. Titans Highlights?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Feb 2, 2006.

?

To watch or not to watch

Poll closed Mar 5, 2006.
  1. I watch it

15 vote(s)
    68.2%
  2. I can't watch it

7 vote(s)
    31.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1TitansFan

#1TitansFan Camp Fodder

I watch it and hope that somehow we might end up with that extra yard. I cry when we don't end up with it and remember how we were only 16 seconds from not being in the Super Bowl and then I realize that I should be happy for just going to a Super Bowl.

2. Banger21

Banger21 Camp Fodder

Its hard and brings back nightmares, but McNair was too good on that last drive not to watch it. That year was awesome all around, just too bad it had to end like that.

3. I've already seen it, so I don't bother watching it anymore. Not unless I had any reason to think the outcome would be any different next time I turn it on, anyway... :ha:

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

5. jdee

jdee Guest

That was a great season, it just ended badly. The 12-4 record, beating the Jags 3 times that season, including the AFC Championship game, the Music City Miracle, the emergence of a contender in the new city of Nashville, what a season.

JDee

6. maximus

maximus Starter

It was 13-3, not 12-4

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

2003 ended badly too.

8. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I was just talking about this yesterday. I attended the Rams/Titans Superbowl and have yet to see any tape or broadcast of the game. I would like to buy it on DVD. Anyone know where I might be able to obtain it?

9. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

I saw at least one on eBay in the last few days.

10. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Ebay is your best bet. It would have to be a bootleg copy. NFL Films will sell you a 23 minute highlight video on VHS of any Super Bowl for $50 (ridiculous :sad2: ).

The league, as far as I know, has never allowed a full video of any Super Bowl to be sold retail.

Just did a quick search by the way and if you put this... rams titans super bowl dvd... in the search box on Ebay you'll get a hit of a bootleg copy. Auction ends in 2 days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar