Do you want us to lose out for better draft pick?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Nov 25, 2013.

?
  1. Yes, I want Titans to lose for better draft pick.

6.1%
  2. No, I want the Titans to WIN!

93.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Things can change. Don't act like you suddenly care IF this team does actually fix their issues and catch fire.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The problems this team has aren't suddenly fixable. Our defensive line outside of Casey is terrible and the offensive line is even worse.

You realize we didn't have a single sack against the Raiders? How terrible is that? I'm not even sure we had a tackle for a loss.

3. Deuce Wayne

Yet, we've done decent with sacks over the year with 26.

I get the frustration- but understand the challenges this team has faced too.

They've been competitive in every game almost even while having these problems-- and they are fixable. Just have to snap out of it.

4. Fry

Over 1/4 of those sacks have come from one guy.

5. Deuce Wayne

Out of 4 spots on the DL?

... Sounds about right considering one is a star player.

6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

wow deuce is playing the rational poster card

kudos

7. Fry

Out of 11 guys on defense. With the % of the snaps we blitz we should have more. You'd think guys would luck into one with a QB just falling down every now and then and tapping him down. Instead we get zero against backup tackles like Khalif Barnes and Tony Pashos, two guys the Jags cut because they were terrible.

8. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

yea wtf don't mccourty and atv and griffin and pollard have more sacks!

damn they all suck

9. Fry

I'm actually surprised Pollard doesn't have more sacks. I thought Gregg Williams would use him the same way he used Roman Harper, who was a monster blitzting but couldn't cover to save his life.

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm not rooting for us to lose. However, if we do lose - my hearts not broken like it normally is.

Obviously if I was on the team my persona would be different. This is a view from outside looking in, just being honest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar