Do you want us to lose out for better draft pick?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Nov 25, 2013.

?
  1. Yes, I want Titans to lose for better draft pick.

6.1%
  2. No, I want the Titans to WIN!

93.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Snow, rain, sleet, 80 degrees, hurricane, or tornado.. We are going to get smashed to the fullest by Denver.. Coaches won't care, players won't care, so why should we??

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Yes. I don't want us to win another game.

3. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

I dont know how we deal with the brutal cold, I do know how our favorite QB son over in Denver does. Not good. If its 20 degrees when we play, it could stay close for a while. Those wanting us to lose out will probably be highly dissappointed. Not that we beat Denver, but you know how we roll, the 3 games after that are very winnable and we will win them because it wont matter. All it will do is buy the Munch bunch another year. And next season we can have the same tired discussion about how Munch didnt choke slam the ref on the bad call. No emotion, yada yada. I want a new regime too, but come on guys, we have all seen this movie.

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

You're preaching to the choir brother man. I was one of if not the first one to assess blame to Munchak, Locker and this staff for retarding this team's growth. You as well as others mocked me.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I "mocked" you for unnecessarily hating on Locker every time he struggled.

I hated the Locker pick, but I was able to get behind it at times because he showed flashes. But at the end of the day, he clearly isn't going to work out as a starter in this league. I wish him nothing but the best. I think he'll do fine as a backup and make some plays in relief of whoever he backs up.

I also hated the Munchak hire... he fooled me a couple of times like ole Fisher boy did so often, but I've made up my mind for good now (on both Locker and Munch).

You also said Fitzpatrick could be our franchise QB, so there's that too.

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

We are about to show Manning why he should have picked us over Denver :biglaugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar