Do you want us to lose out for better draft pick?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Nov 25, 2013.

?
  1. Yes, I want Titans to lose for better draft pick.

6.1%
  2. No, I want the Titans to WIN!

93.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

limbo again until we find a competent head coach and decent O coordinator. Terrible play calling on offense today, so dam predictable. We also need a qb too by the way lol

2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

At this point I can honesty say I don't give a ****...and really that is about as bad as it can be for a fan to feel wouldn't you say?

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I still plan on watching the Titans on Sundays so I'd prefer to not watch 4 more losses. Hopefully we don't lose out.

4. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

I wonder if we'll even win a game against a division opponent this year? The Texans have lost every game since they played us but I would be willing to bet we'll give them another. Just like the Jags hadn't won since they played us last Dec...until they played us again this year.

We have to be able to win in our division or we're never going anywhere. I'm sick of losing to crappy teams especially within our division.

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

id prefer not to watch 4 more losses but it doesn't phase me anymore this year at least. just damn sad

6. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

"Every time you lose, you die a little bit. You die inside ... not all of your organs, maybe just your liver."~George Allen. This is exactly how I feel today.

7. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

It is very possible that this team will lose the next four games...

Denver and Arizona should have their way with us and we already know how this team performs against divisional rivals...

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Don't look now, but the Jags are only two games behind us and are 2-1 in the division. If we tie with them they'll pass us in the AFCS standings. That's pathetic.

9. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

Let them for all I care....

10. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Maybe it's for the better. Maybe the embarrassment will actually trigger the changes that need to be made

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar