Do you want Peyton?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Mar 12, 2012.

?

Do you want Peyton as QB for the Titans?

Poll closed Mar 17, 2012.
  1. Yes

54.4%
  2. No

45.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JMUTitan

JMUTitan Starter

Agreed. Too many glaring holes in other positions than QB. Locker is a great step towards our future. The price tag that will come along with Manning won't justify the means. I know Bud wants a ring before the end, but while Manning could give us an edge, defense win championships. and we have some glaring holes in our defense. I would prefer to see Mario Williams in a Titans uniform and Jake Locker chucking the rock if we're gonna spend money.

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

interesting..

Former teammate free agent Brandon Stokley, who worked out with Peyton Manning at Duke University last week, says the quarterback "looked to me like he did when I was [with the Colts] six years ago."Manning threw "a ton of balls" at Duke, and the five-day session was filmed and sent to interesting teams. He looked even better in a session with Stokley on Saturday. "People who say the Broncos are crazy for not watching his balls fly, those people are dead wrong," Stokley said. "I'll put whatever reputation I have on the line behind that guy right now. He looks great."

3. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

IMO we've yet to successfully replace AH.

Adding Mario would go a long way to do that. We drafted some key pieces to the line last year (along with the LB). Bring Mario in and grab some more DL talent in the draft and our defense cranks it up to another level.

4. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Read the whole article, not soundbites.

5. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Scott probably resign if we get Peyton. Scott was on a Peyton line before, so he'll be able to translate alot of the plays to the other lineman.

6. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

You know it's impossible to stick to binary in here.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. TheSureThing

the full article is more of the same. the guy is throwing bombs hard with velocity...

8. Chapparal97

Wait....Scott has already been here for what, 4 years now? How have we done against Indy during that period? Lessee, 1-7?

9. Chapparal97

LOL.....Manning doesn't throw bombs. Never has. Harrison and Wayne went over middle and got YAC. He's throws quick, short and accurate. Dink and dunk. We don't have that type of talent.

10. TheSureThing

the 2-12 colts did but the 9-7 Titans don't?

50 yards to me is a bomb which is what he is reportedely hitting consistently already 5 months before the season..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar