Do you want CJ on the Titans in 2014

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brew City, Mar 4, 2014.

?
  1. Yes

28 vote(s)
    46.7%
  2. No

32 vote(s)
    53.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

No hypocrisy whatsoever. I don't demean the people I debate with and put them on some list. I make my point and keep it moving. I've been called every name in the book while defending a member of this team where were you to point out that it was wrong of other posters to say things like that? But here I make a joke about not being a hater and here you are in all your self righteousness to call me a hypocrite? When you start decrying the other side maybe I'll take what you say seriously.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

By your logic your arguments are also unconvincing because you haven't convinced me of a damn thing. I said I'm not debating this with you specifically anymore. Your gifs and charts do nothing to convince me nor do they sway anyone who doesn't already agree with you. I've used facts in my arguments, you can choose to say I don't doesn't bother me one bit.You're not sucking me into another debate on this guy. I've said my piece.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

thats convenient, when asked to back your opinions you back off, interesting

I didn't just one day wake up and decide CJ sucks, theres 3 years of video footage that got me where Im at

4. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Well, with that said... ;)

5. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Go look up the other 5 times he backed his opinion.

6. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

And you guys thought this thread was gonna be stupid. I'm having quite a bit of fun.

7. JCBRAVE

he can stick to his guns, thats fine, but he's fighting a losing battle

and it is quite interesting he always sways the conversation to being about "CJ's haters" instead of CJ himself

8. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Glad to see someone else has seen it. I've debated this issue with many of the most vocal posters including JC all telling me how stupid I am and didn't back down for a second. I'm not backing down from anything. I've said what I needed to say and people were either swayed by it or they weren't it is what it is.

9. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

This thread is literally about people "backing" CJ or "hating" on CJ not about CJ himself. Unlike you I'm actually trying to stay on topic. You've heard my pro CJ arguments, you're unimpressed, that's fine. Move on.

10. JCBRAVE

I try, but then Miller Park over here wants to make another CJ thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar