Do you want CJ on the Titans in 2014

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brew City, Mar 4, 2014.

?
  1. Yes

28 vote(s)
    46.7%
  2. No

32 vote(s)
    53.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Been saying this for a while now. Some people convince themselves that not only is their opinion correct but that everyone agrees with them and anyone who doesn't is some idiot. It's the intellectually lazy way to dismiss people you disagree with so you don't actually have to engage them in debate.

2. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

If that is really your intention, then you failed with the poll question.

The question should read: "Do you think the Titans should cut CJ or pay him his 2014 salary?"

What "I want" is a different debate entirely. Some people (like me) would like to keep him, but not at his salary.

3. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I'm sure some fellow haters will help him figure out how to expand the list in order to fit all the people with dissenting opinions.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Ive whooped your butt in this CJ debate many times
    did you forget about this
    cjsruns.jpg

5. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

But he did clarify the question in his comment. This question is assuming that he doesn't take a pay cut and comes back at his 2014 salary.

6. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Or... Instead of "some idiot", they call everyone else a "petty hater"

Lol, do you even read what you write?

7. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Way not to be a hypocrite broski

8. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Ummm, you've never whooped me bro. Ever. I stopped arguing with you after it was clear to me you weren't listening to anything that was being said. You challenged me to give you one good reason for why CJ should be kept. I gave you a list of 15. You then dismissed it off hand with a 2 sentence comment. At that point I was done debating this with you and I still refuse to. Been there done that.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

thats because all you do is chat on and on about how he's this and this, and blada blada blada. You have never backed your opinion up with anymore more than a few words.

I however show you pictures, gif's, charts, everything, but you always resort to calling me a hater

and yea your 15 reason list was terrible. He's a good pass blocker wow, yea thats worth $8M LOL, what would we ever do if he didn't give those LB's a little nudge every 8 plays

10. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I, personally, believe the Titans have been so bad because they have had an inept coaching staff the past few years. With that said, I wouldn't mind seeing what he can do with a guy like Wiz calling the plays. With that said, I wouldn't be heartbroken in the least if we let him and his huge salary go. With that said, I won't be surprised in the least if he goes to a new team and tears it up, Reggie Bush.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar