Do you think Vince Young is a good thrower?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goawayschwartz, Apr 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goawayschwartz

goawayschwartz Camp Fodder

What do you think? Do you think he is good at throwing or not so good. Pick one and explain why you think so.

I think that he is pretty good for the short time he has been in the NFL and the lack of star WR's could be a reason for his poor passing stats. Many times people have dropped his passes - drew bennet being the best example. I think that he will improve greatly in this offseason on getting the ball right on the money.

Also another question you can answer is do you think his side arm should be fixed over the offseason? I think that it should not because he has been doing it that way for so long that he is so used to it.

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Honestly?

Right now I have to say no.

I dont like his throwing motion or his release at all. He needs to fix that up. It always seems like hes just flicking it to the receiver. And he over throws people alot too.

But he was a Rookie and im sure he will fix it up

3. goawayschwartz

I agree. I was leaning towards saying that he is not a good passer but then i thought about all the dropped passes and the fact that it was his first year.

..but now that i do think about it.. he did overthrow a LOT of passes. to be honest.. if he keeps his passing style up.. and he some how loses his running skills.. we are screwed.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he throws fine, he needs to be a better passer.

5. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

im pretty darn tired of everyone saying he has a crappy throwing motion, i think it's fine, i wish i could flick my wrist and throw the ball 70 yards, he did great for a rookie with a "defective" throwing motion despite the fact he had 1 more interception than TD. but hey, he got the job done.
    This upcoming season, unless we actually SIGN micheal turner or Corey dillon, i think THEN we'll have to start worrying about his passing.

6. goawayschwartz

I would love to have corey dillion on our team. He did great for the patriots. And yes, we need a good running back to get wins. travis henry proved that.

7. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

For those who think an unconventional motion cannot be successful...

Two words for you....

Jim Furyk

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:eh?:

10. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Yeah... I have no clue what you just said. All I know is that you just called our GM gay. Either your questioning his sexuality, or you're like twelve and you use that word in regular conversation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar