Do you still think it was a good idea to sign McCourty long term?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Sep 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Yes I would. A great rb just doesnt drop off like that so I would know and most likely see that their oline is pathetic!

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Thanks for answering the question.. But yes, Great RBs do drop off like that. Every year. Usually when they're a few years older, though. Remember Larry Johnson, Shaun Alexander??

SA, MVP of the league one year, 2 years later out of the league. Nobody wanted him.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. TitansWillWin2

Yeah well CJ isnt that old. I guarantee you that if he went to a team that had a good Oline he would dominate again. Even if he went to a team that new how to use him the saints use sproles he would be really good. We just suck and dont know how to use him. 0 SWEEP OR TOSS PLAYS IN 2 GAMES IS UNACCEPTABLE!

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

CJ is done, it sucks, but it's true.

We gotta cut the little guy, and move on.

I must say, I am getting really sick of players screwing us over.... Pacman, Vince, all those bum WR's we paid, now CJ and Griff.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TitansWillWin2

No rb in the league would run for 100 yards on our team vs the last two teams we played! Not the way we blocked. They mave gotten 30-40 yards each game but still would not have had over a 3.0 ypc Get a grip man!

6. JCBRAVE

I find it absolutely ridiculous that you believe that.

7. TitansWillWin2

Then you are not watching our line try to block!

8. TitansWillWin2

A rb is only as good as his oline is!

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

What? That's exactly what they do. Been watching NFL for a while?
    Oh, and we all know your stance on the OL.
    No need to make another 700 posts about it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. JCBRAVE

I see Niner, Giants, and plenty of other teams RB's break thru on their own and make plays. CJ, not so much. Dude just doesn't have what it takes anymore, it happens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar