Do you really want Moss around? Something to chew on, or not.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Arcane, Nov 2, 2010.

?
  1. Yes

26 vote(s)
    68.4%
  2. No

12 vote(s)
    31.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

It's absolutely relevant to my original post. And that relevance being that Moss has not been proven to be the missing key to Super Bowl success for anyone (including teams superior to the current Titans group).
    Post as much pointless statblather as you care to but it still doesn't change that fact.

2. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

And there are probably some Titans on this team that act the same way. I'm not one to believe everything I read so its neither here nor there for me in regard to the story...but I do know that the media likes to pick and choose.(who they want to talk about). So I don't put much stock into most stories now.

Im basing off of Randy the football player..and I do think he could help us out. However with our style of offense I don't know how effective he could be on our team

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Poll added.

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Right because Moss wasn't critical to the Patriots success in 2007. I know they didn't win the Superbowl but honestly, they got about as close as you can get.

5. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Exactly why I voted "yes."

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

You gotta appreciate Andre Rison though, his effort led her to burn the whole damn thing down. That's giving 100% effort. Randy Moss would probably only get a burn rate of about 25% due to lack of effort. That said, if his marijuana grove where to go up in smoke that probably would add some additional entertainment for the local wildlife.

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lYn0c_X2FKY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lYn0c_X2FKY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

lol "NO ANDRE DON'T DO IT!"

We need Abyss to play linebacker for us. I'd like to see that happen to Manning.

9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Call me a bad person..but I'll trade the feelings of a mom and pop resturant in Nashville for a playoff berth if it means we need Moss to get there..

10. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

You're a bad person.

This isn't just about Moss' attitude and what he does, it's also about how he affects the whole teams morale. He is the proverbial bad apple in the barrel that spoils the whole barrel. He will bring a team down by spewing his poison and causing strife within the team and coaches.

For that reason I think he would do more harm than good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar