Do you miss it???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

PHILADELPHIA (AP) - Jevon Kearse could be posing for fitness magazines if he wasn't too busy chasing quarterbacks.

Back on the football field after a severe knee injury ended his season and temporarily cast doubt on his future last year, a leaner Kearse stood out during the Philadelphia Eagles' first minicamp. While many offensive and defensive linemen are big and sloppy, the muscular Kearse reported in better shape than ever.

The three-time Pro Bowl defensive end said his body fat is an astounding 1 percent. He's 241 pounds, down from his usual playing weight of close to 260. He plans to add at least 10 pounds before the season by simply doing less cardiovascular work.

"Too skinny? No. I'm too fit," Kearse said Monday. "I did too much cardio. -- foxsports.com

Now he's a real freak...man 1% body fat...thats crazy...strait up crazy

Want a little reminder of what he did for us.....

A first-round pick by Tennessee in 1999, Kearse's unique combination of speed, quickness and strength earned him the nickname "The Freak." He quickly established himself as one of the NFL's premier sack artists, recording 36 sacks in his first three seasons. He went to the Pro Bowl three times and twice earned All-Pro honors. - foxsports.com

Source - http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6810702

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Im glad to see hes getting in shape and getting back to where he was before.

I hope he gets around 10 to 15 sacks

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

1% is actually pretty unhealthy. i wouldnt be surprised if the trainers are making him put some weight on.

4. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

course he is.....lol

"He plans to add at least 10 pounds before the season by simply doing less cardiovascular work."

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

yeah, i read that, but im sure the trainers are the ones who told him to do that.

6. well when he can stay healthy, he will be a force

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

[​IMG]
    Iggy still has him beat...

8. is that the guy that sang on bams unholy union

9. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

1% is really unhealthy for an athlete. It's an impressive number though, and I bet he is in tremendous shape; he still has one of the best physiques for a defensive end you could hope for. Hope he does well this year.

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

"that guy" is more famous than bam will ever be.

Always glad to hear good things about former titans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar