Do you guys want Culpepper?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanduck77, Mar 11, 2006.

?
  1. Hell Yeah, Do it now!

8 vote(s)
    21.6%
  2. Hell No, he aint worth a 2nd rounder!

19 vote(s)
    51.4%
  3. Hell No,I hate Culpepper, Get Brees!

2 vote(s)
    5.4%
  4. Im really not sure!

8 vote(s)
    21.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tonye209

Tonye209 209 Cali

raiders are gonna get Culpepper....i wouldnt mine to get him

2. AFC46

AFC46 Guest

Simply put NO! He has had very good numbers when he had R.Moss. He only had to read half of the field , this year with no R.Moss, he had to read the whole field and he just couldnt ( look at all of the Int's ) , plus he just fumbles alot. Id rather he goes to OAK then TENN.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Nine.....others

Mac is as good a clutch player as any I've ever seen. (Okay, maybe not the best...but he's definitely in the top two or three of the last 20 years.)
    -----------------------------------

One of the best in the last 20 years? In playoff games he has 6 touchdowns and 9 ints. Is that what you mean? I'm not saying he has been a bad clutch player all around but you talk about him as if he was elway or montana. He's not even close.

Afc and others. While it is fair to wonder how culpepper could do without moss i find it hard to believe that one wide reciever is the only reason for culpeppers 91 career passing rating. Culpepper's best season was in 2004 when moss was injured and only had 800 yards receiving. To suggest some night and day scenario where the guy is elite with moss and akili smith without him is nonsense.

But since moss is so awesome maybe we can talk about what a moron reese was for not drafting him. That one decision may have kept mcnair for having a hall of fame career.

4. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

I pretty much hate Randy Moss, and have always been glad the Titans didn't draft him. Moss is a pariah, he is selfish. He sure can catch some footballs...
    I don't disagree with your logic on this one though Rolltide. Moss made Culpepper look fantastic. I do think #9 would have had a much better chance of reaching Canton with Moss as a target. It could have been nice.
    Moss is still a Jerk, and I don't like to cheer for jerks. It would be nice to see Steve in the HOF. Maybe the Raiders can pay him.
    He can have Moss after all.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Is there anything gayer in the NFL than that arm-spinny thing Culpepper does when he scores? Anything?

Culpepper to Tennessee?
    NO.

Besides, I like the idea of him being reunited with his butt buddy R.Moss.
    The jolley roger could use some more scurvy.

6. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

BP is right. Although I give a fairly close second to Ray Lewis' spasmodic, limbs-akimbo, seizuristic warm-up/introduction "dance", Culpepper's "Roll-out" thing IS quite gay. Super-mega-gay, in fact. :lol:

In all seriousness, without Randy Moss to a) outrun and b) outjump anyone for the deep ball, Dante's exposed for the avg qb he is. Maybe Ty Calico could break out of his shell this season, though...

And why the H-E-double hockey sticks is Bus Cook not negotiating?? :grrr:

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I could live with it, but it is not near as exciting as a Vince Young era, and I think it's time to rejuvenate the life of the franchise. Young does that. It makes the franchise appealing again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar