Do you get angry/frustrated because

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Oct 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

Amen Hoffa

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

There's a point where I just have to shake my head and accept that this team is in an awful state right now. This is a team that's lost, big-time. The coaching staff needs to revamped, because Fisher is NOT leading this team. It isn't even a question of anger for me, just utter disappointment in a team that makes it more and more difficult to be loyal towards. It's pathetic how bad we are, but I still stand my team.

3. I get more frustrated with the whining fans than I do with the crappy team. That's one reason I have cut back on how much time I spend on the boards...

4. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

I was sold on the Titans when I saw them in the Super Bowl vs. the Rams. Though the first half was only memorable for the commercials, the second half was one of the grittiest performances I have ever seen. Though they didn't pull out the win, I went from being a casual fan to a true believer because they played with heart and passion. The question for the future is who is going to be the heart (formerly Steve) and passion (formerly Eddie).

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I just want a few 130 mile drives back to Chattanooga that are worth a damn. I hate listing to 103.3 until the signal drops... the whole time hearing how crappy we are by the numbers.

[​IMG]

I want to head to Piranha's after the game for one of these and a Coke
    (traditional celebration supper)

[​IMG]
    instead of walking straight to my vehicle and getting the hell out of town and stopping in McDonalds for a Big Mac and a shake.

I'm glad to see you post what is bugging you Gunny. Your friends have picked up on it. All this stuff you are talking about man is grown men acting like little babies... wah, wah, wah... I'm tired of losing? out of cap hell? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet?

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Keep Hope Alive
    Keep Hope Alive

Thank God Almighty
    We
    Keep Hope Alive

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'm gonna do that when I visit.

muhahahahaha

8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

That was a point I meant to get to when I started writing my post. It seems like a lot of what's posted here is abject, aimless, pointless negativity.

'FIRE HIM!!"
    "BENCH HIM!!'
    "TRADE HIM!!"
    "HE SUCKS!" "WE SUCK!!" "THEY SUCK!!"

Rarely are the mistakes studied or identified.

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I love talking on the board about the team. In my circle of friends I'm the only one who knows anything about football. This is the place I can come & visit as a part of a community of like minded people.

I tend to be philosophical about where we are now,I've seen it before & it is what it is. Drink a few,enjoy the good plays I see or hear & laugh at the bad.

I went to a Cards game against the Bears in Arizona in 94. The Pheonix fans were great. They had been used to losing for so long that expectations weren't high & there was a lot of humour at how bad they were.

The only frustrating thing here is when someone tries to start a positive thread & it gets taken over by negative posts.

10. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

They are my home team....we have our PSLs and pledge our support through attendance and cash on a yearly basis.

Plus, we have been spoiled in the short life of this team in our city. First year in the new stadium and as the Titans we go to the Superbowl. Since then we have watched the slow decline of the club to this point, where millionares are on the field doing absolutely nothing to deserve being millionares in this game.

Its frustrating to watch your team struggle....to see nothing improving on the defensive side of the ball and to know that they have the ability to be much better.

I sometimes tend to get too frustrated, but I would rather be that way than to be apathetic to the situation...apathy will kill a fan base.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar