Do we draft a QB next year ?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

Or since Haynesworth will want out of TN after this year, we can trade him to Cleveland for Brady Quinn

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I'm not convinced we lose Haynesworth myself. But that's beside the point.

A guy I'm wondering might get traded would be Marc Bulger. I mean he'll be 32 next year and if the Rams are going to be as bad as they look maybe the Rams trade him (and maybe Holt) to try and get more draft picks for a total teardown/rebuilding mode. I mean it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I wouldn't do that. That would be a terrible trade.

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

You're right.

Stick with what we've got.

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

if they threw us BQ and a draft pick, it would be something to consider....

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

we don't need to weaken our defense by trading haynesworth to try to get a big-time qb with the WRs we have. what we need to do is find someone who can avoid mistakes, keep drives going and complete a deep ball every now and then.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I agree, we're not asking for much. No need to trade the best D-lineman in the league for one.

8. moose4now

moose4now Starter

No thanks.

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

if yall was at Titans .com forums yall would be banned for life.

that place loves VY so much if you say more than 3 bad things about Vy they will bann you.

this thread would be deleted over there. VY could kill a puppy on the field and they would say it's not Vy fault.

10. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Well... I would make a play before the deadline for someone's backup that isn't getting an opportunity (maybe Troy Smith?). If that doesn't work out, then we'll have to take a long look at them next April. I'm afraid that it's going to be tough to get a franchise quarterback with our expected win total without getting one in a trade. Haynesworth would be the obvious choice since he's got one foot out the door anyways and obviously has high trade value.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar