Do Titan fans want Matt Schuab to have a good 2012?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Jun 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

See costa, some people get this thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I repped Costa because JC you do have like a million posts ha ha. But I respect your fanhood. I check this site way too much and have been broken into a GoTitans fan. All you guys do a great job of breaking up days. You kinda need all characters to make it an interesting board.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

something we can agree on although I would prefer the last game of exhibition season because that way the big dummy would have sucked up all the snaps from the other pathetic losers in Mooston

4. b0ng

b0ng Offseason Blues

Titans fans should be hoping for a Schaub injury followed by a TJ yates led 2013 Texans team. The people who say Schaub can't perform even with a world class defense haven't seen a snap of football from before 2011 apparently.

5. JCBRAVE

But if hes hurt then he probably isnt back in 2013. That might mean Houston finds a better QB in Yates or someone else. As a Titans fan Im happy they only have a good but not great QB. Makes things easier for us because hes very average at most stuff he does. Without play action hes Kyle Orton.

6. b0ng

b0ng Offseason Blues

Which is why I said "TJ Yates led 2013 Texans team".

7. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

I do get this thread but don't you guys think is boring?The last thing I want to be doing is talk about our Rivals.

Or how should a RB run the ball ect.. ect..but whatever I get it is the the offseason I just want the season or preseason to get going.

8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

JCB can be the resident fatty.

also costa shut up

and yes this thread is boring.

9. JCBRAVE

You guys are just jealous I squat 1/2 ton and run a 4.7 on a bad day

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. JCBRAVE

Hey costa. How bout you come up with a worthwhile topic to discuss? Its July dude. This board is dead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar