Do the Titans have anyone in place to actually make the tough decisions that need to be made?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Who is running the team? Who has the authority to do things like fire the coaching staff and decide whether to draft a new QB? Who has the football knowledge needed to recruit a new coach and scout a new QB?

This franchise seems like it's teetering at the edge of an abyss, no? I am very worried. Someone please talk me down from the ledge.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No youre right to want to jump, this franchise has hit a historical low. Really sucks.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Being that Bud is no longer with us, it's hard to even say if anyone will make the tough decisions to fire Munch and give the go ahead for a new QB. Heck, not even Adams would do something bold like that.

This is just one of those deals where we just have to wait and see what will be done..

4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

This is the worst I have felt in a long long time. It is not about 1 loss but how we lost, who we lost to and the fact that we are going in no direction. win lose or draw I love my titans but they are making it very difficult these days

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I am sure it would have to be a collective decision, no scenario on the field could make them do anything this season right now. It would be a bad business decision for them to do so.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

This entire organization is rudderless right now.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

yea, its a wash right now

Remember the start of the game when the announcers said the Jags are just trying to see who they have? Thats where we are at right now.

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Hope for the best. Because its a crapshoot even if the owner knows what he's doing.
    I would not have faith in Bud to make a good decision, either. So I'm firmly in the "whatever" category. I am FOR getting rid of the major players in the offense and replacing them. Ala Stewart, Roos, cj, locker, britt, walker.

IMO the only real keepers on the offensive side are Greene, levitre, warmack, Washington and wright. Forgive me if I missed anyone, but I don't think I did.

9. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

So does Webster just have unchecked power right now? I don't see any way he's fired. I sure as hell don't trust Bud's grandson to clean house and then have any idea how to bring in a new GM and coach.

Frankly, this all makes me think Munch and everyone else will be back next year. There's simply no one who can/will fire them.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

You know what the worst thing is? We get to watch this crapfest again in four days instead of the standard seven.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar