Do the Titans have any interest in Taylor?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Keeferdog, May 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i don't know, this looks pretty gay to me.

[​IMG]

2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Where is Taylor in that pic? All I see is some girl in a swim suit ....

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Why give up a draft pick for a player that is only going to be around a year or two?

Actually no. Taylor is a DE. What are we going to do bench Kearse or KVB? The money is much better spent on re-signing young guys we want to keep for the next 6 years.

We are a contender for a playoff spot. We might be a contender for a SB if we get some breakout performances from young guys but not right now on paper anyway. Also our record is a little deceiving. We barely beat the Colts 2nd team to get that last win. We certainly aren't in the same category as a contender as the Pats, Colts or SD. If I was Taylor I'd take a cut in pay to play the last couple of years for the Pats, something many before him have done.

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

That picture is gay, but if if you cut JT out of it, it becomes super hot because that woman dancer is tight.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

So it's better to draft guys that are only going to be around for a year or two? And maybe never play at all?

Wait, you know for a fact we don't have cap room to sign Taylor and re-sign our own players? I think you're wrong. We aren't that close to cap hell or our yearly cap max. And once Taylor retires (likely in 2 years) then we would have no future cap problems from him.

It's really not complicated. We use Taylor and Kearse in rotation. If Kearse is even nearly as good, which I'm not sure given his recent injuries. Taylor, even with age, has less concerns.

So, we are a playoff team, but we aren't the same caliber contender as the WildCard Superbowl champion Giants of last season? Or the WC#3 Superbowl Champion Steelers of three seasons ago?

I don't get it, when do we get to say we ARE a contender?

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

really gay

7. reo

reo Starter

chargers

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'm sure that's why they do it. lol Like male cheer-leaders...

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Taylor isnt worth getting. Dancing with the Stars etc... he isnt focused on Football anymore. He wants to play around another season or so, but i think he wants to be in the Studios and on tv shows.

10. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

If you cross your eyes, it isn't so gay...
    [​IMG]
    ...Well okay, crossing your eyes actually just makes them all blurry, but use your imagination. I left some Taylor hand in for amusement purposes, of course.

No interest in Taylor personally, he's still a good player but if we're going to take an aging guy on the way down, it need not be at DE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar