Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

District 9

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Yossarian, Jul 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $38
    the first trailer didn't do much for me. this one looks far more interesting

<object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/nrEp_C117qbb2IN2SylDSA"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/nrEp_C117qbb2IN2SylDSA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>
  2. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129
    I agree. The first trailer was very meh, but now it looks pretty interesting. I like Peter Jackson a great deal for these type of films, so the fact that he's producing it is comforting. Reminds me a bit of Bad Taste in a way, I don't know why.
  3. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,160
    This is actually the only trailer of this movie I've ever seen. It looks okay. Not sure it will be anything special, but I'll probably see it.
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,479
    That's the same one I saw when I posted the "Onslaught of viral marketing" thread in the movie forum. Like I said, there needs to be one helluva plot twist, because so far I feel like I wrote the production outline for all I know about it so far.
  4. titansrule00000 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,148
    This movie looks pretty good im gonna go see it hopefully It wont suck
  5. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129
    It's getting superlative reviews from early screenings at Comicon. It's a good sign when the geeks like it.
  6. titansrule00000 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,148
    I hope its good it looks awesome
  7. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,016
    It looks interesting, I want to see it. My only bit of caution is the dialogue with the aliens, I pray to God its not done cheesy or lame, make it believable and it'll be a good movie. And maybe explain how humans can understand them for once..
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,685
    Defiantly a Summer movie.
  9. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,537
    I can tell you what happens.. There will be some sort of paradigm shift and it will find out that the aliens are really the good guys, and this will all be some sort of social commentary, blah blah blah
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.