Disrespect from Adam Rank

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brew City, Aug 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Same here. I was excited for last year but it was blind faith and hoping Locker would stay healthy. I called it a season after he went down to the Jets.

This year I'm far more excited, it's a completely new regime.

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

why do people care what one blogger cares about the Titans? This team has been horrible. For the past decade or so, free agents did not want to play here.

What's the big deal? We've seen firsthand how boring this team has been.. no surprise that some knucklehead online would call the franchise on that. I choose to project my frustration where it belongs.. at the franchise itself.

If Whisenhunt works some magic, it will all be forgotten. As of today, the Titans haven't done a thing to be talked about, positively.

3. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Hard to argue with this logic honestly.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

It doesn't "bother" me, more like opens a window to burn someone dogging my team. I usually get these guys to admit were only half as bad as they think we are.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Yup. Not bothered lookin fo truble

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

It's just really frustrating that we're one of (if not) the most hated teams in the NFL.

They pretend like we've been the worst team in the NFL for decades. Well, like I've said... Top 10 in wins since 1999.

It's our team's fault for sucking ass at marketing and keeping outsiders interested.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I don't think we're the most hated. But we are the most irrelevant team.

Having no star players and being medicore for the longest time doesn't help that case either.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I guess I'm the only one who laughed?

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Had anyone heard Adam Rank's name before this thread?

10. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I have cuz i always call him adam STANK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar