Discussions for Turner Ongoing

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

We seriously can't spend our 1st pick on anything besides DE or CB.

2. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

DE. It all starts in the front.

3. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

I see our first pick as WR/DE. CB isn't as big a need as either IMHO.

Harper is pretty good. Hill or Fin will be on the other side.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

that's the problem, especially with hill. there is a reason we brought in harper, and it was not to replace pacman. we brought him in to replace hill.

i like finnegan, but i would like to have a backup plan if he doesnt work out or if the coaches feel he would be better off staying at NB. a backup plan that does not include reynaldo hill or andre woolfolk.

5. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I think that Turner is worth about a mid-2nd rnd value. I would prefer to get to that value by flip-flopping picks rather than just giving them our 2nd.

Turner and Lendale are what VY need.

I don't expect Turner to get moved until draft day. It benefits both teams to wait. For the Titans if some one drops to #19 that they really like then we might decide to stick at #19 and trade them our 2nd. If someone the Bolts really want is available at #19 then maybe they just flip-flop picks in the 1st for him. If the Chargers see that WRs are falling then they might not want #19 because they know they have a good chance of one falling and might demand our 2nd.

I expect Turner to be traded on draft day, but if it doesn't happen it doesn't mean the deal is dead. Remember we tried to get Henry on draft day, but couldn't get the deal done. Finally in July the trade happened.

6. Hellblitzer

Hellblitzer Guest

VY needs a good explosive WR, until he gets one every team is going to load the box and no one will be able to run.

7. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

Didnt have anything resembling an explosive WR last year, and we seemed to run just fine.

8. Bizz21

Bizz21 Guest

We will be fine at Wide Receiver... Givens will get healthy and our three 3rd year receivers will breakout this year. We pass 1 out of every 3 downs, why waste our first round pick on WR, especially if VY is just gonna run anyway. We need to make our Defense as good as possible or make our Run game as good as possible.

9. dgood

dgood Guest

Reinfeldt needs to get to signign or trading some players. Turner is a good start.

10. dennykidd

dennykidd Guest

why wait ?

we are going to lose this guy to buffalo. I really don't know why we are gambling here when there are other teams with better picks just waiting. come on mike trade for him before its too late!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar