Directv HD

Discussion in 'Gear' started by VolnTitan, Sep 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Where are you located? The spot beam the locals into TN, though not sure exactly where you are.

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Jackson, TN.

It used to suck not being able to watch the games on Dish because we couldn't get the local channel and we were just down the road from Nashville.

3. Laserjock

I used 38301 and 38303 as example zip codes for your location and your OTA signals are rated too high to qualify for distant networks via DirecTV. So, unfortunately you cannot get locals on DirecTV. You should investigate trying to pull in your networks for OTA antenna.

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Bummer. There are 2 channels that show Titans games that I see. WREG out of Memphis, and WTVF out of Nashville. I bet Memphis (being the closest) is still too far away.

5. Laserjock

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Well that may work to get CBS out of memphis showing Titans games. Still a little deterring to have to go through all this BS to get to watch what you want.

7. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Where did you go to try the area codes?

8. Laserjock

Check that first link I posted for you back on the last page.

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Ok, that's showing if you can pick a channel up off of an antenna, right? Is there some other page that shows if you can get local channels?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar