Dinger's Breakdown of the WR Core

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Architect, May 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

mike williams- first round BUST

2. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

put it this way, we are way better off then we were last year. If Mike And Pual Williams stay consistant, we are gonna have depth that people wont even believe. I dont think anyone in the league has the quantity of decent WRS like us. Obviously there is much better overall quality, but if u look down that list and then think in game and potential, i know it puts a semi smile on my face. i woulda much rather have had sweed or even a top name free agent, but i have good feelings about j-mac, j-gage and hawkins

3. nouveaux

nouveaux Starter

I don't think there's any way Hawkins doesn't make the roster.

4. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

yea theres no possible way hawkins doesnt make it, you dont take a guy 4th round and then put him on your practice sqaud. anyway, i think carrying seven WRs this year is mandatory with all the solid WR potential we have

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Ealy did enough by hard work to get on a team. And he continues to impress. MW rode his college status, and has only disappointed since.

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

to some degree, i'll agree with you...but he has more talent than ealy. We'll see what kind of receiver he'll be in this new system. I have a feeling he's going to be a little better than we thought. HOPEFULLY.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

[​IMG]
    iron man is coming to save our receiving unit!

8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

gloats showing off. photoshop batman, he's cooler

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

That list is full of Fisherspeak.

It tells us jack really but it does sound like Brandon Jones is done.

10. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Ben Troupe was also said to have "more" talent...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar