Dinger needs to go.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by costarica2, Dec 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SchindlersFist

SchindlersFist Camp Fodder

if we go for any running back im hoping it will be ronnie brown, the guy is just straight up versatile and whether anyone wants to say it or not dinger will probably be forced to take next year off, and we will likely be forced to find a new coordinator who will bring new ideas

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Haven't we heard that before. Wasn't Chow supposed to bring in new ideas and a high-powered offense? Wasn't Dinger supposed to bring in new ideas and an even more high-powered offense than Chow?

And how come none of that ever happened? One word. Fisherball.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Mike.Inghram

Mike.Inghram Camp Fodder

lets talk about gay people

4. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Nop no one is talking about Rusty smith anymore that was so last week.

5. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Sure, his comments were in bad taste but the underlying premise is true. Yes, I have faced a life threatening situation and I'd rather not talk about it in public forum. Don't take things written on the internet too personally and don't take yourself too seriously. I found a pic of CostaRica that will make you happy:

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

What's ridiculous is every year here people call for the firing of Titan assistant coach's,
    we hear,
    "Fire the OC...Fire the DC...Fire the Special Teams Coach...Fire the Trainer...Fire the Water Boy, etc, etc, etc"

Shut up and just Fire the Head Coach who hires the assistant's in the first place...:rolleyes:

7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Too bad Bud won't ever give up on Jeff. He's lasted 17 years for a reason, I have no earthly idea what that reason might be but I just don't see Fisher being forced out. The only way I see Fisher leaving the Titans would be for him to ask out and I don't see that happening either.

So smart money tells me that Fish will be our coach and Vince will be our QB in 2011.

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Right, and he hired Les Miles (who people wanted fired)
    and Norm Chow (who people wanted fired)
    and Dinger TWICE (who people want fired)
    So what makes anyone think he will hire anyone better? In 17 years he hasn't,

So, my point is STOP calling for assistants to be fired every year and cut the snake off at the head...

9. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Fire everybody //thread ended.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I think the reason that twat-clot we have as a head coach is still here is because he's always "close". Like last year. After the 0-6 fiasco, he was pretty solid finishing 8-8, but this time it's the complete opposite. I think the only way he's back is if we make the playoffs. This is the time of year teams start building for next season by axing the coach responsible for needing to rebuild. I hope Bud is paying attention to what Dallas, and Minnesota just did, now Denver, next San Fran and so on. Because if we wait too long, we'll actually be hurt by it. That is, if a move is what Bud is willing to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar