Digital Artists

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Finnegan2win, Mar 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I could use someone's help in getting a legit recreation of the picture below, in the following sizes:

16*20inch x 2p,12*28inch x2p ,12*32inch -- I'm guessing the "2p" means two pieces in that size.

[​IMG]

bought one from an ebay user, was not that close to the picture above. I need it sharp/digital, not oil. If anyone's able to do this, give me a price for the prints, as well as framing options separately. I would want the thinnest possible frame in black.

THANKS.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The photo appears to be one from NASA which means you likely can find a high-res online. There are a lot of printers out there who could output this and apply to most any surface. I know one near Cool Springs if you are local.

3. Finnegan2win

I work in Franklin so that would be fine.. but would a local shop's printer be able to do it in 5 sections like that?

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If it is anything like here, you'd need to organise it with them and give them a week or so to do it.

I had a photo I took in Central America printed poster size and they needed a week to just print it. No frame.

5. TitanJeff

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Finnegan2win

TJ if I plug you, do I get a discount? :brow:

7. TitanJeff

Sorry. I've not worked with them for about a decade. They won't know me.

You might be able to send the image above to them and get a quote. They should be able to tell you the resolution of the image they'll need.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

You can drop my name.

Won't get you anything but weird stares, but I am sure you are used to it.

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. Finnegan2win

i haven't been able to find a stock version of that image, i don't think it's NASA because of the stars.. if you look at most NASA photos it's just black, you can't see stars.

[​IMG]

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

You're probably not going to be able to find that exact image in a high enough resolution to reproduce those prints. I would imagine whoever owns that image doesn't want to put it out there for free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar